Have you always dreamed about working at a multinational corporation with opportunities for growth? Well this is your chance!
Kelly Services is pleased to be recruiting for an Administrative Assistants for our client in Moncton, a leader in the oil & gas industry. This is a 4 months contract with a possibility of extension.
Your best career move could be just around the corner!!!
- Provide administrative support to a department or individual. Duties may include: typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and/or sorting/distributing mail
- May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting and analyzing information
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize
- Keying of data into volumetric systems (SAP\GOM)
- Reconciliation of inventory
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required. Proficiency with MS Office required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative coordination abilities
- Well organized and has a focus on customer service
- Strong computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and email systems
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis.
Please send your most updated Resume is MSWord format. We thank all the applicants but only the most qualified will be contacted.
What Do We Offer You?
- Opportunity to work for a multinational corporation
- Competitive base+ 4% weekly vacation pay
- Prompt weekly paychecks via direct deposit
- Modern and clean work environment
- Ability to enroll for benefits after 90 days
- Free training and continuous learning opportunities via our Kelly Learning Center (online)
Job Type: Full-time
A highly reputable Global Organization is actively seeking a well-established Dynamics 365 F&O Developer to join their internal team. This is a fantastic opportunity to receive in-depth training...
Brandt is currently seeking a Service Technician for our Moncton location. This position is responsible for the repair and maintenance of construction and forestry based equipment and attachments...
A highly reputable Global Organization is actively seeking a well-established Dynamics 365 F&O...
Brandt is currently seeking a Service Technician for our Moncton location. This position is...