About the position:
Guggenheim is seeking a proactive Administrative Assistant/Office Administrator to support its Investment Banking team in San Francisco. Reporting into the Director of Investment Banking Administration, this person will help to support executives in both administrative and personal functions in order to increase the time they dedicate for leadership responsibilities. The ideal candidate must exercise excellent judgment, have exceptional communication skills, demonstrate strong customer service and professionalism, and handle numerous projects and a heavy work flow with a high level of accuracy. The successful candidate will have experience supporting senior level executives and be comfortable interacting with other high level members of the team and external clients in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
The Administrative Assistant role is located in San Francisco.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage clerical, administrative, personal and business details, including calls, meetings, travel and entertainment
- Answer telephone and give appropriate information to callers or route calls to designated official
- Arrange call schedule to efficiently manage management’s time; provide necessary material for calls, meetings and trips
- Manage complex calendar; determine what events require MD’s or D’s presence; manage schedules for on and off-site meetings and travel
- Assist in internal and external meetings and conference presentations including catering ordering/set-up & cleanup
- Prepare meeting agenda in advance and arrange meeting facilities
- Manage travel arrangements
- Prepare itinerary – keep other staff posted as necessary
- Coordinate materials/supplies/deal toys
- Coordinate hotels/meetings/meals
- Complete expense reports
- Arrange essential follow up/priority action order
- Check deadlines on incoming requests and take-action as delegated
- Fedex, Mail, Printing, Building Access Management, Phones, Deal with Vendors, Stock Kitchen, Florist Orders
- CPR & Earthquake Training Coordination
- Coordinate volunteer events, shredding, blood drive, benefit hub discounts
- Coordinate with Fire Marshal for the Building
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
Skills & experience required:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Office Management, or a related field
- 3-5 years related administrative experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communicative and problem solving skills
- Strict attention to detail with ability to prioritize issues appropriately
- Detail-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Hands-on and willing to roll up sleeves to perform any and all responsibilities needed to ensure success
About Guggenheim Partners
Guggenheim Partners is a global investment and advisory firm with more than $305 billion1 in assets under management. Across our three primary businesses of investment management, investment banking, and insurance services, we have a track record of delivering results through innovative solutions. With more than 2,300 professionals worldwide as of December 31, 2017, based in over 25 offices in six countries and headquarters in New York and Chicago. Our commitment is to advance the strategic interests of our clients and to deliver long-term results with excellence and integrity. We invite you to learn more about our expertise and values by visiting GuggenheimPartners.com and following us on Twitter at twitter.com/guggenheimptnrs .
1(Assets under management are as of 12.31.2017 and include consulting services for clients whose assets are valued at approximately $66bn.)
About Guggenheim Securities:
Guggenheim Securities is the investment banking and capital markets business of Guggenheim Partners. Guggenheim Securities offers a full range of services that fall into four broad categories: Advisory, Sales and Trading, Financing, and Research. Guggenheim Securities is headquartered in New York, with additional offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
- Full Time position
- Compensation will be Market Rate
Manager, Strategy and Business Development Location: Holt Renfrew - Toronto - Corporate Store Support Centre (60 Bloor Street West, Suite 1100) Department: Strategy & New Business Cosmetic/Brand...
Recipe Unlimited Corporation (former Cara Operations Limited) is Canada’s leading full service restaurant company. Home to such iconic brands as Swiss Chalet, Harvey’s, Montana’s, Kelsey’s,...
Job Overview Who we are Semios is a market leader in leveraging the internet-of-things (IoT) and big data to improve the sustainability and profitability of specialty crops. With over 160 million...
Job Overview Talemetry is a cloud software solution (SAAS) that provides recruiters with all the tools they need to find, attract & engage top talent. Talemetry integrates with industry leading...
Job Overview STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing...
Job Overview Overview DDS Wireless International Inc is a global provider of advanced wireless mobile data systems. We specialize in the design, development and deployment of fleet management...
Manager, Strategy and Business Development Location: Holt Renfrew - Toronto - Corporate Store...
Recipe Unlimited Corporation (former Cara Operations Limited) is Canada’s leading full service...
Job Overview Who we are Semios is a market leader in leveraging the internet-of-things (IoT) and...
Job Overview Talemetry is a cloud software solution (SAAS) that provides recruiters with all the...
Job Overview STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in...
Job Overview Overview DDS Wireless International Inc is a global provider of advanced wireless...