The Client Administration function is a vital part of the firm’s National Shared Services. This highly skilled group of over 600 administration professionals in 33 offices supports the firm’s Tax, Audit and Advisory client service staff. Client Administration is focused on the increase of revenue, achieving client service excellence by delivering timely, high quality products, increasing time available for client service staff to focus on driving the business, and encouraging an environment that increases both the staff and client experience. This is achieved by building dynamic, lasting relationships, being sensitive to our client needs and collaborating as part of the client service team.
KPMG Toronto is currently looking for an Administrative Professional to provide partner support in the Risk Consulting Practice. If you have advanced technical skills, an energetic and engaging personality, and exemplify professional and service excellence, this role may be for you.
What you will do
- Provide senior level administrative support to partners, senior managers, managers and client service teams.
- Adherence to risk management and branding in compliance with National guidelines ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Coordinate, prepare, edit and/or proofread documents such as correspondence, presentations, and reports using various software.
- Respond independently to basic client enquiries and escalate complex client enquiries to appropriate parties based on knowledge of practice/structure and work process.
- Proactive and independent management of partners’ calendar and contact database in order to maximize best use of the partners’ time.
- Provide proactive billing and collection support and coordination using various KPMG systems.
- Plan and coordinate cost-effective and sometimes complex domestic and international travel arrangements and itineraries for individuals and groups using Concur.
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, video conferences, live meetings, and events pertaining to a function or sub-function, etc., organize materials.
- Assist in the proposal process as required, working with the proposal team and proposal coordinator.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of time and expense reports for the partner(s) supported.
What you bring to the role
- College diploma or an equivalent combination of education/experience in administrative assistant skill set.Minimum 5 years administration experience.
- Good judgment and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Advanced skills with MS Office Products. In particular, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
Why Choose KPMG? Making the right career choice is important, finding the right company is essential. Watch this video to see the type of people that thrive at KPMG.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the HR Shared Service Centre by email at email@example.com or by phone at 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 (Option 1). KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant’s individual accessibility needs.
Project Manager | Land Development - MIS00093 Primary Location - Canada-Ontario-Mississauga GHD is one of the world’s leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of...
Job Description - Account Director, Public Affairs (181740) Job Description Account Director, Public Affairs - (181740) Organization : Edelman Practice Area: Public Affairs Description Edelman has...
Talent Acquisition Coordinator The purpose of this role is to provide day to day support to the Talent Acquisiton team. The two Recruiters provide support to all business functions (e.g. Finance,...
Associate, Client Management, Client Management Group : 0000AYI7 Description Global Vision. Local Focus. Things really are different here. A career with HSBC in Canada is truly an experience that...
Customer Quality Representative, Global 7500 Program-TOR04121 Description BOMBARDIER At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have...
Job Description Summary Job Description A Fragomen career gives you the opportunity to work with a smart, motivated and diverse peer group. Our exclusive focus on immigration means you will...
Project Manager | Land Development - MIS00093 Primary...
Job Description - Account Director, Public Affairs (181740) Job Description Account Director,...
Talent Acquisition Coordinator The purpose of this role is to provide day to day support to the...
Associate, Client Management, Client Management Group : 0000AYI7 Description Global Vision....
Customer Quality Representative, Global 7500 Program-TOR04121 Description BOMBARDIER At...
Job Description Summary Job Description A Fragomen career gives you the opportunity to work with...