The Client Administration function is a vital part of the firm’s National Shared Services. This highly skilled group of over 600 administration professionals in 33 offices supports the firm’s Tax, Audit and Advisory client service staff. Client Administration is focused on the increase of revenue, achieving client service excellence by delivering timely, high quality products, increasing time available for client service staff to focus on driving the business, and encouraging an environment that increases both the staff and client experience. This is achieved by building dynamic, lasting relationships, being sensitive to our client needs and collaborating as part of the client service team.
KPMG Toronto is currently looking for an Administrative Professional to provide partner support in the Risk Consulting Practice. If you have advanced technical skills, an energetic and engaging personality, and exemplify professional and service excellence, this role may be for you.
What you will do
- Provide senior level administrative support to partners, senior managers, managers and client service teams.
- Adherence to risk management and branding in compliance with National guidelines ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Coordinate, prepare, edit and/or proofread documents such as correspondence, presentations, and reports using various software.
- Respond independently to basic client enquiries and escalate complex client enquiries to appropriate parties based on knowledge of practice/structure and work process.
- Proactive and independent management of partners’ calendar and contact database in order to maximize best use of the partners’ time.
- Provide proactive billing and collection support and coordination using various KPMG systems.
- Plan and coordinate cost-effective and sometimes complex domestic and international travel arrangements and itineraries for individuals and groups using Concur.
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, video conferences, live meetings, and events pertaining to a function or sub-function, etc., organize materials.
- Assist in the proposal process as required, working with the proposal team and proposal coordinator.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of time and expense reports for the partner(s) supported.
What you bring to the role
- College diploma or an equivalent combination of education/experience in administrative assistant skill set.Minimum 5 years administration experience.
- Good judgment and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Advanced skills with MS Office Products. In particular, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
Why Choose KPMG? Making the right career choice is important, finding the right company is essential. Watch this video to see the type of people that thrive at KPMG.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the HR Shared Service Centre by email at email@example.com or by phone at 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 (Option 1). KPMG will consult with all applicants with disabilities who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicant’s individual accessibility needs.
Job Description - Recruiter (182219) Job Description Recruiter - (182219) Organization : Edelman Practice Area: Admin Description Edelman has experienced unprecedented growth in recent years –...
Mail and Imaging Clerk (Corporate Services and Facilities) - 6 month Contract, Industrial Alliance, 11 daysDescription Reporting to the Manager, Corporate Services and Facilities – the incumbent is responsible for Mailroom and Imaging functions including the sorting/processing of incoming/outgoing mail...
Job Description - Senior Research Manager, Insights & Analytics (182072) Job Description Senior Research Manager, Insights & Analytics - (182072) Organization : Edelman Practice Area: Specialty...
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We offer many career paths that attract a wide variety of talent and skills. Follow a path that lets your...
BDO. Because relationships matter. There are many world-class accounting & advisory firms. Far fewer that offer a culture so rich in professional opportunity, personal fulfillment, and long-term...
Customer Vice-President( Job Number: 1811107) Description With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re...
Job Description - Recruiter (182219) Job...
Mail and Imaging Clerk (Corporate Services and Facilities) - 6 month Contract, Industrial Alliance, 11 daysDescription Reporting to the Manager, Corporate Services and Facilities – the incumbent is...
Job Description - Senior Research Manager, Insights & Analytics (182072) Job Description Senior...
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We...
BDO. Because relationships matter. There are many world-class accounting & advisory firms. Far...
Customer Vice-President( Job Number: 1811107) Description With our portfolio of global Power...