- Post secondary diploma or certificate in Business or Office Administration;
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of progressive experience including at least three (2) years in a senior administrative support position;
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to record and transcribe minutes of meetings, and to organize administrative follow through on actions arising.
- Ability to effectively manage the demands of key stakeholders such as physicians, community groups, MLAs, municipalities, and Regional Hospital Districts.
- Ability to liaise in a professional manner with all levels of staff and the public.
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines and balance multiple activities concurrently.
- Ability to anticipate and respond to changing priorities or unforeseen opportunities.
- Ability to exercise judgment, tact and discretion in preparing, disclosing and handling information of a confidential or sensitive nature.
- Ability to take initiative to develop and lead improvement to systems, procedures and processes.
- Knowledge of office administration practices and basic accounting procedures.
- Basic research skills to investigate issues and compile information.
- Ability to operate related equipment including computer software applications such as word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
View Prince George Community
Brandt is currently seeking a Parts Person for our Prince George location. This position is responsible for assisting customers in locating required parts, providing pricing, and completing online...