Work Location:Mississauga, ON
Posted Date:December 19, 2017
The Quick Service Restaurant Division instills confidence that every aspect of our customers’ operations are protected. As a trusted partner, we assist customers with food safety, employee safety and operational efficiency.
Within the division’s Corporate Accounts department, located in Ecolab Canada’s head office (Mississauga), the Corporate Accounts Administrative Assistant will provide key administrative support to the department and Corporate Accounts Manager.
- Provide general administrative support to the Corporate Accounts Manager and Assistant Vice President.
- Complete project assignments including internal and external correspondence, such as sales presentations, letters, reports and memos. Work involves drafting correspondence, as well as, creating complex spreadsheets with sales formulas and customer focused PowerPoint presentations.
- Exercise judgment and make decisions to promote smooth workflow and prioritization in the team and ensure that client demands are met.
- Handle scheduling of travel and meeting arrangements including flight and transportation arrangements.
- Work closely with Customer Service support staff regarding pricing structures.
- Support and manage scheduled Corporate Customer incentive, rebate, cost guarantee and fee bill programs.
- Assist in all aspects of new customer set up and renewal packages for field representatives and key customers.
- Handle sensitive information and maintain accurate files and tracking mechanisms.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; additional post secondary administrative training is preferred.
- 2 – 4 years administrative support experience; experience in a corporate/national sales environment is an asset.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. SAP or data entry experience is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Reliable and adaptable.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with all levels of the organization.
- Fully bilingual in French and English is an asset
This is a contract role for 12 months.
Hours of Work: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Ecolab is dedicated to Employment Equity.
Senior Financial Analyst (6 month contract) - C04NFS Why Join Us It’s an exciting time to be at Canadian Tire (CT), working for an iconic Canadian company that’s at the top of its game. The...
Compliance Officer - Manulife Asset Management-1712130 Description Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a...
Please note: There has been one (1) temporary position added for two (2) years. Striving towards making Toronto one of the most sustainable cities in the world, the Environment and Energy Division...
Financial Services Manager - Toronto - 19290 Description Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career...
Req Id: 187816 Bell is a truly Canadian company with a 137 year track record of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential. To...
Data Governance and Data Quality Specialist (59999384) Location: Toronto, ON Category: Content/Document Management Job Type: Temporary/Contract Reference: CA_EN_6_17450_59999384 Posted: December...
Senior Financial Analyst (6 month contract) - C04NFS Why Join Us It’s an exciting time to be at...
Compliance Officer - Manulife Asset Management-1712130 Description Are you looking for unlimited...
Please note: There has been one (1) temporary position added for two (2) years. Striving towards...
Financial Services Manager - Toronto - 19290 Description Being part of Air Canada is to become...
Req Id: 187816 Bell is a truly Canadian company with a 137 year track record of success. We are...
Data Governance and Data Quality Specialist (59999384) Location: Toronto,...