Guelph East, ONTARIO | 9 months
This position may have expired!
$37,440 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Accounts Payable Analyst (CA-SNX-2931) - (SNX00002931)
Accounts Payable Analyst
@SYNNEX, we believe everyone has a story to tell . If you have a passion for advancing technology solutions, always putting customers first and want to become part of a team that embraces differences and creates trends, build your career story with us. We strive to create a work environment that is fun and inclusive with a sense of work-life balance and charitable giving.
Our recruiting experience is digital!
Technology is at the core of our business – we don’t just sell technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home. Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome digital experience.
Get Inspired by the Work You’ll Do
• Ensure all vendor invoices and credit memos are processed for payment and resolve discrepancies
• Research and resolve charge back issues
• Oversee vendor payments with weekly payment forecast
• Reconciliation of vendor statements
• Ownership of vendor accounts
• Develop and maintain successful working relationship with vendors
• Match vendor credit memos to SYNNEX debit memos
• Request proof of delivery (POD) from freight companies
• Identify and assist in the resolution of credit hold situations
• Collection of debit balance accounts and closure of discontinued vendor accounts minimizing any risk to the organization
• Completion of vendor exposure and credit line analysis
• Assist in department coverage as required
• Any additional, related functions as assigned by department Management
Simply stated, you love Accounts Payable
• Post Secondary Education in Accounting related program
• 1-3 years experience in a similar capacity, preferably in the technology or computer distribution field
• Experience in reconciling vendor statement
• Able to effectively present information
• Able to do calculations such as discounts, interest, percentages, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Excellent problem solving skills and strong negotiation skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating effective time management skills
• Deadline oriented
• Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word and Excel ie. Creating and formatting reports and spreadsheets
We have Great Perks • Every day is Casual Day • Comprehensive Group Health Insurance plan • Profit Sharing Opportunity • Employee Referral Award program • Employee Purchase Plan/ Company Discounts • Out of Country travel assistance • Health/ Wellness initiatives • Paid Sick Days • Employee Assistance Program • Education Reimbursement • Milestone Service Awards • Community Involvement activities in partnership with Kids Help Phone • Employee of the Quarter awards • Group RRSP with Company Matching • Training Opportunities • Huang Leadership Development Scholarship • Bi-annual President’s Club • Annual Founders Award
Be Inspired in Your Career.
@ SYNNEX Canada Limited, we are committed to supporting accommodation and inclusivity for persons with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know; we will work with you to meet your needs.
107 Woodlawn Road West
: General Accounting - SS
: SNX-12-Accounts Payable
: Apr 18, 2018, 6:47:14 PM
What is the opportunity? As a Mortgage Specialist in the Guelph Market, you provide peace of mind to clients by providing customized mortgage solutions and advice. Your ability to develop...
Financial Services Representative II - Invitation only Open House Requisition ID : 18020922 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Sales Work...
As we have many branch locations in the area, we are hiring multiple candidates for this position. Apply today! What is the opportunity? As an RBC Investment and Retirement Planner, you create...
Description Other Ontario locations may include: Niagara Falls, Windsor, Sarnia, Cambridge, St. Catharines, Brantford, London, Waterdown, Kitchener, Ancaster, Hamilton, Waterloo, Guelph Welcome...
Packaging Assistant,Guelph, ON N1K 1A5 Must be able to lift 10 – 15 pounds- All shifts available. Job Description: Reads production schedules, work orders or requisitions to determine items to be...
A Sustainable Protein Company We are proud of our roots, which we can trace back over 100 years, but our vision and purpose are decidedly forward looking. As we pursue our vision to become the...
What is the opportunity? As a Mortgage Specialist in the Guelph Market, you provide peace of...
Financial Services Representative II - Invitation only Open House Requisition...
As we have many branch locations in the area, we are hiring multiple candidates for this...
Description Other Ontario locations may include: Niagara Falls, Windsor, Sarnia, Cambridge, St....
Packaging Assistant,Guelph, ON N1K 1A5 Must be able to lift 10 – 15 pounds- All shifts...
A Sustainable Protein Company We are proud of our roots, which we can trace back over 100 years,...