We’re looking for a team player, hardworking individual with a positive attitude to join our team!
- Location: Calgary, AB
- Salary: $17.00-20.00 / Hour based on skills and experience
- Hours of Work: between 32-37.50 Hours a Week
- Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Benefits: Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Group insurance benefits, Life insurance benefits, Other benefits
- Availability: Full availability , flexible hours
- Completion of college or other courses in accounting, bookkeeping or payroll administration is required.
- Payroll association certification is preferred.
- Proficient in processing payroll using QuickBooks
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables and vlookup) is preferred.
- Maintain records of employee attendance, leave and overtime to calculate pay and benefit entitlements using manual or computerized systems
- Prepare and verify statements of earnings for employees, indicating gross and net salaries and deductions such as taxes, garnishments and insurance and pension plans
- Prepare employee payments and benefit payments by cheque or electronic transfer
- Complete, verify and process forms and documentation for administration of benefits such as leaves, employment and medical insurance
- Prepare T4 statements and other statements
- Provide information to employees on payroll matters, benefit plans and collective agreement provisions
- Compile statistical reports, statements, and summaries related to pay and benefits accounts
- Prepare and balance period-end reports and reconcile issued payrolls to bank statements.
- Calculate, prepare and issue documents related to accounts such as bills, invoices, inventory reports, account statements and other financial statements using computerized and manual systems
- Respond to customer inquiries, maintain good customer relations and solve problems
- Perform related clerical duties, such as word processing, maintaining filing and record systems, faxing and photocopying.
- Accounts payable processing including coding invoices and expense reports, approval routing, inputting invoices into the accounting system, processing payment batches (cheques, wires, ACH payments) and preparing cheques for mailing and filing
- Preparing and record journal entries into the accounting system
- Handling vendor inquiries and resolving disputes
- Processing various inventory related transactions in the accounting system
- Assist with accounts receivable processing
- Other duties as assigned
Accounting and Payroll Assistant will report directly to the Accounting Manager.
Languages - English
Employer - Coco Brooks Inc.
a PEOPLE COMPANY serving pizza
How to Apply - By e-mail
Contract Opportunity Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation Notable Oil and Gas Company Payroll Administrator The Payroll Administrator is responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of payroll and...
Id : 63506 Category : Office Personnel-Perm Location/City : AB – Calgary Region : Calgary Area Job Type : Permanent Recruiter Name : Pamela Udey Please submit your resume, in Word format,...
Req Id: 186293 Bell is a truly Canadian company with a 137 year track record of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential. To...
Id : 63488 Category : Accounting-Permanent Location/City : AB – Calgary Region : Calgary Area Job Type : Permanent Recruiter Name : Jessica Kopitar Please submit your resume directly to Jessica...
Looking for a great place to work? A place where an award-winning culture means empowerment, teamwork and a passion for what you do? Then think WestJet. It's a great place to land. WestJet is an...
Infusion Nurse - Calgary - Casual - (17009122) Description McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At McKesson...
Contract Opportunity Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation Notable Oil and Gas Company Payroll...
Id : 63506 Category : Office Personnel-Perm Location/City : AB – Calgary Region : Calgary...
Req Id: 186293 Bell is a truly Canadian company with a 137 year track record of success. We are...
Id : 63488 Category : Accounting-Permanent Location/City : AB – Calgary Region : Calgary...
Looking for a great place to work? A place where an award-winning culture means empowerment,...
Infusion Nurse - Calgary - Casual - (17009122) Description McKesson is in the business of better...