As the Maintenance Supervisor reporting directly to the Maintenance Superintendent out of our facility in Guelph, ON, you will primarily be responsible for supervision of the technicians and contractors performing maintenance of production and facility equipment. This position requires collaboration with the other department supervisors, FSQR, procurement, admin and production team members to achieve goals & collaboration with peers at other locations in sharing leading practices in a manner that leads to engaging employees.
This position provides technical knowledge & management skills in a first line supervisory level.
40% provide leadership to hourly trades to maintain plant production schedules and acts as a technical resource and coach to crew members and peers
20% plan, supervise, coordinate, schedule and assign all work requirements associated with preventative maintenance, project and day to day work orders
10% improve Preventative Maintenance processes, and enhance PM routines to improve upon current system
10% maintain HACCP program compliance and documentation
10% document and maintain standard operation procedures
5% communicate and work in cooperation with Production personnel to ensure maximum uptime of production line equipment
5% perform any maintenance task as required
• Post-secondary education with a Mechanical or Industrial License, or Mechanical/Electrical Technologist/Refrigeration mechanic background
• 7+ years of related work experience in a Reliability Based Maintenance environment
• Knowledge of food industry standards including HACCP program compliance requirements
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• Proven strong leadership skills
• Ability to work in a high speed environment with low supervision
• Demonstrated strong communicator, both written and oral, who is confident, decisive and continuously strives to achieve win-win results for all stakeholders
• Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
• Mechanical aptitude demonstrated in previous roles
• Certified Maintenance Reliability Professional (CMRP).
• Knowledge and/or certification in predictive technologies (vibration, infrared, ultrasound, machinery lubrication).
• HACCP experience
• Root cause analysis mindset and experience and/or facilitation
• Continuous improvement experience or certifications
• Experience with the Electric Code.
• Experience with mechanical equipment including pneumatic, hydraulic, conveyor systems, packaging systems, air compressors, pumps and process piping.
• Clear understanding of Reliability Excellence and working knowledge of reliability practices including precision work techniques
• Proficient working knowledge of SAP, MS Office and Windows.
Requisition Number: 3398 Job Description Cintas is currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to lead all maintenance activities at our Cintas facilities. Responsibilities include but are not...
Information Technology - Ottawa **IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS** MaxSys is currently looking for Senior Technologist, Mechanical Engineering Candidates for our federal clients. MANDATORY...
JOB DESCRIPTION: At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the...
Job Summary: This position will provides high quality certification services which meets the clients’ needs in the most efficient and effective manner possible, while ensuring safe products are...
LOCATION: Nepean, Ontario (CA-ON) JOB NUMBER: 17935 Job Overview Are you passionate about safety, building positive relationships and working within a strong team environment, then we have the...
Operations Manager-1711682 Description Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a flexible and supportive...
Requisition Number: 3398 Job Description Cintas is currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to...
Information Technology - Ottawa **IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS** MaxSys is currently...
JOB DESCRIPTION: At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through...
Job Summary: This position will provides high quality certification services which meets the...
LOCATION: Nepean, Ontario (CA-ON) JOB NUMBER: 17935 Job Overview Are you passionate about...
Operations Manager-1711682 Description Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop...