You will be part of a team dedicated to hiring the best of the best and that means you! Cargill Talent Recruiting, part of North America HR Shared Services, creates value for the company by providing specialized Cargill expertise to recruiting services and solutions that are client-centric, focused on strategic talent, and consistently and efficiently applied.
The University Recruiting Specialist utilizes a consultative approach with volunteer recruiters within the business for sourcing, assessment, and selection in order to recruit top diverse candidates in a cost effective manner. Develops and maintains relationships with functional university programs through career services, student leaders, professors and key faculty to drive Cargill's brand as an employer of choice. Ensures a positive recruitment and internship experience for each student.
30% Utilizes consultative approach for sourcing, assessment, and selection in order to recruit top diverse candidates in a cost effective manner
25% Consults and trains volunteer recruiters within the business on effective campus branding, recruiting strategies and candidate assessment
20% Takes an active role in developing relationships with functional university programs through career services, student leaders, professors and key faculty to generate student interest in Cargill university recruiting events and opportunities
15% Through supervisor training, project selection, intern events, and intern logistics management, recruiter ensures a positive internship experience for each student
10% Creates reports documenting hire data
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in Human Resources or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of professional work experience
• Ability to communicate with all levels of organization to drive change
• Experience managing forecasts
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and work volumes while remaining focused during peak times
• Demonstrated commitment to customer service and continuous improvement
• Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and administrative skills
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others and cover other areas as needed
• Strong PC skills with eagerness to learn and use new computer applications
• Ability to travel up to 4 days per week during peak recruiting season
• Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
• 3+ years of recruiting experience
• Resume database or applicant tracking system experience (Taleo)
• University recruiting experience
• Employment law knowledge
• Bilingual (English/French)
SUPERVISOR, GENERAL ACCOUNTING Portage la Prairie, Manitoba Competition #2018-17 CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT: Must be legally entitled to work in Canada. TYPICAL DUTIES Under the direction of the...
SUPERVISOR, GENERAL ACCOUNTING Portage la Prairie, Manitoba Competition #2018-17 CONDITIONS OF...