Req Id: 188135
Bell is a truly Canadian company with a 137 year track record of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Includes corporate and operational finance, internal teams support, the controllers group, internal audit and risk advisory services, taxation, treasury, corporate strategy and mergers and acquisitions.
How the program works:
The Finance Summer program is designed to give grads a breadth of experience in the various divisions of Finance such as Internal Audit, Finance Operations, Process Improvement and Controls and Finance Advanced Analytics
Why join us?
- Apply your technical and academic knowledge to real life business issues
- Develop and apply your analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills to understand and evaluate key business trends and drivers
- Learn about the diverse roles within the Bell Finance organization and the telecommunications industry
- Continue to grow on a personal and professional level through one on one coaching and mentorship sessions from members of the Finance team
- 3rd year undergrad university student enrolled in B.Comm/BBA, with focus on Accounting stream and planning to pursue CPA
- A good balance of high academic achievement and extra-curricular involvement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- Comfortable with big data analytics and deep dive analysis to ask the right questions, identify business trends and critically assess the business to achieve greater results
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and balance multiple deliverables
- Highly developed analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with ability to articulate the business story
- Enthusiasm in managing changes, taking risks, thinking outside of the box and showing leadership in how you approach your everyday work
- Self-starter who works well independently as well as in a team environment
- A can-do attitude with a passion for telecommunications
- Apply through the Bell careers page
- You must submit a cover letter, resume, and most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted) to be considered.
- Apply to one location
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Job Location:Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
22-Jun-2018 Mississauga Ontario Store Location Argentia & Mississauga Rd. (Corporate/Home Office) Company Summary Walmart Canada operates a growing chain of 400 stores nationwide serving more than...
Account Support Representative - SAL03668-18 Description Telus is seeking a candidate for an Account Support Representative (ASR) position with sales, process, telecommunications and Information...
Business Analyst II - PLA03619-18 Description Create better business outcomes with your analytical acumen and creativity. Join our team We are part of the Marketing Strategy & Operations team...
Category:Business Analysis (functional and technical) City: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Employment Type: Full Time Meet our professionals CGI: An employer of choice Position Description: We are...
LOCATION: Mississauga, Ontario (CA-ON) JOB NUMBER: 23821 Job Overview Reporting to the manager, sales and marketing accounting, you will lead a team of accountants and analysts who support both...
Manager - B2B Marketing - TELUS Digital - PRO02806-18 Description Join our team TELUS Digital’s mission is to make life easier for millions of customers - and for our team. We build smart,...
22-Jun-2018 Mississauga Ontario Store Location Argentia & Mississauga Rd. (Corporate/Home...
Account Support Representative - SAL03668-18 Description Telus is seeking a candidate for an...
Business Analyst II - PLA03619-18 Description Create better business outcomes with your...
Category:Business Analysis (functional and technical) City: Mississauga, Ontario,...
LOCATION: Mississauga, Ontario (CA-ON) JOB NUMBER: 23821 Job Overview Reporting to the manager,...
Manager - B2B Marketing - TELUS Digital - PRO02806-18 Description Join our team TELUS Digital’s...