JOB TITLE: Journeyman Ag Equipment Technician
POSITION TYPE: Permanent – Full time
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1
BRANCH: Taber, AB – Hwy 3 West & 864 Secondary, T1G 2E5
REPORTING TO: Service Sales Manager
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Diagnose and inspect equipment for faults and malfunctions
- Repair and adjust equipment and replace defective parts
- Perform updates, pre-season delivery inspections, and pre-season inspections
- Complete work orders and enter technician notes into computer
- Adhere to all Occupational Health and Safety standards as the company is committed to the protection and wellness of its employees
Job Requirements and Qualifications Include:
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must be fluent in the English language
- Experience working on CASE Agriculture equipment an asset
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- Registered Journeyman Ag Equipment Technician
- Five plus years of work experience in a similar role
We offer an exceptional compensation structure with benefits including health, disability and dental coverage, incremental wage increases per company policies, performance bonus', relocation expenses, work boot payment, tool allowance loan, personal days, and an employee stock ownership plan that allows employees to contribute to an RRSP or Non-RRSP account that will be invested in RME stock.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
Customer Service Representative Requisition ID : 19001162 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Part Time Job : Customer Service/Customer Associate Work Location : Canada-Alberta-Taber-5124 48th...