As the Maintenance Supervisor reporting directly to the Maintenance Superintendent out of our facility in Guelph, ON, you will primarily be responsible for supervision of the technicians and contractors performing maintenance of production and facility equipment. This position requires collaboration with the other department supervisors, FSQR, procurement, admin and production team members to achieve goals & collaboration with peers at other locations in sharing leading practices in a manner that leads to engaging employees.
This position provides technical knowledge & management skills in a first line supervisory level.
40% provide leadership to hourly trades to maintain plant production schedules and acts as a technical resource and coach to crew members and peers
20% plan, supervise, coordinate, schedule and assign all work requirements associated with preventative maintenance, project and day to day work orders
10% improve Preventative Maintenance processes, and enhance PM routines to improve upon current system
10% maintain HACCP program compliance and documentation
10% document and maintain standard operation procedures
5% communicate and work in cooperation with Production personnel to ensure maximum uptime of production line equipment
5% perform any maintenance task as required
• Post-secondary education with a Mechanical or Industrial License, or Mechanical/Electrical Technologist/Refrigeration mechanic background
• 7+ years of related work experience in a Reliability Based Maintenance environment
• Knowledge of food industry standards including HACCP program compliance requirements
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• Proven strong leadership skills
• Ability to work in a high speed environment with low supervision
• Demonstrated strong communicator, both written and oral, who is confident, decisive and continuously strives to achieve win-win results for all stakeholders
• Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
• Mechanical aptitude demonstrated in previous roles
• Certified Maintenance Reliability Professional (CMRP).
• Knowledge and/or certification in predictive technologies (vibration, infrared, ultrasound, machinery lubrication).
• HACCP experience
• Root cause analysis mindset and experience and/or facilitation
• Continuous improvement experience or certifications
• Experience with the Electric Code.
• Experience with mechanical equipment including pneumatic, hydraulic, conveyor systems, packaging systems, air compressors, pumps and process piping.
• Clear understanding of Reliability Excellence and working knowledge of reliability practices including precision work techniques
• Proficient working knowledge of SAP, MS Office and Windows.
OVERALL PURPOSE/OBJECTIVE “The successful candidate is responsible for the effective operation of the mechanical and electrical operational systems in a LEED environment facility including but not...
CSR I (Office), Technical Customer Service Engineering( Job Number: 18003285) Description Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world...
Please Note: If you are a current Hydro Ottawa employee with access to Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application. SUMMARY As an Apprentice Station Electrician, you will participate in...
Purpose: The Superintendant lives and works in the community and is responsible for contributing to best in class customer experience by performing general building maintenance and repairs, for...
Engineering - Ottawa **IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS** MaxSys is currently looking for Intermediate Chemical Engineer Candidates for our federal clients. MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS: *Must hold a...
Job Description Provide support as a member of the Specialty team to include receiving and preparing product, maintaining the Specialty floor and displays, and selling product in support of the...
OVERALL PURPOSE/OBJECTIVE “The successful candidate is responsible for the effective operation...
CSR I (Office), Technical Customer Service Engineering( Job Number: 18003285) Description Xerox...
Please Note: If you are a current Hydro Ottawa employee with access to Workday, apply to this...
Purpose: The Superintendant lives and works in the community and is responsible for contributing...
Engineering - Ottawa **IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS** MaxSys is currently looking for...
Job Description Provide support as a member of the Specialty team to include receiving and...