It’s the people that make a difference, and we believe in developing the best – Are you ready for the Challenge?
Grow with us, and have a part in making Huron Tractor the “Right Choice” for our Customers!
Huron Tractor is one of John Deere’s largest partners in Canada, with nine locations servicing Southern Ontarians from East to West.
Our approach to business has always put the customer first. We’re proud to serve a community of customers that spans agricultural and commercial organizations to homeowners, with one of the largest inventories of machines and parts in Canada.
Customer Support Advisor - Precision Agriculture
Location: Exeter, Ontario
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
This position works within our Precision Ag. Department, reporting to the Department Manager. The main focus of this position will be remotely assisting customers with troubleshooting their precision products.
- Provide remote telematics support for customers on precision products, while providing excellent customer service.
- Coach users through the precision product applications
- Assist in educating customers and staff on using precision products in classroom sessions.
- Plan and execute demonstrations to prospective customers
- Continuous in season remote support to customers that have purchased new systems or are under support agreements. This may include weekends and evenings during planting and harvest season.
- Experience in a customer support role, a role within agriculture is preferred but not required.
- Strong technical ability, and proficient knowledge of database software, and computer application systems.
- Exceptional self-starting abilities
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Laptop and cellphone will be provided
- College diploma or equivalent in related technical, agricultural, or mechanical program preferred
Please forward resumes with cover letter stating how your qualifications and experience fit with the position. Apply in confidence by clicking on APPLY TO THIS POSITION at the top of this Job Posting no later than August 31, 2018 by 4:00 pm. We thank all for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Huron Tractor is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds to apply
“Accommodations will be made for applicants with disabilities”
Territory Sales Manager ( Job Number: 201956W-01) Description Seeking a new and challenging opportunity to further enhance your career? Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™...
Industrial Staffing - Ottawa MaxSys Staffing is now hiring full time general labourers for multiple clients in the Ottawa area. Job Requirements: Must be able to work in a fast paced...
Information Technology - Ottawa MaxSys is currently looking for an Intermediate Desktop Support for our Federal Client. Qualifications: Education: 1. Secondary school diploma is...
Sales Representative (Koodo) | Place D'Orleans, Orleans, ON - RET21679-19 Description Are you looking for each day to be different? Are you a positive and motivated person looking to be a part of...
Field & Infusion Nurse (RN) - Ottawa - 00001SEO Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At Innomar Strategies, a company of AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative...
Information Technology - Ottawa MaxSys is currently looking for a Mobile Application Developer for our Federal Client. Qualifications: Experience: The Developer resource must demonstrate...
Territory Sales Manager ( Job Number: 201956W-01) Description Seeking a new and...
Industrial Staffing - Ottawa MaxSys Staffing is now hiring full time general labourers for...
Information Technology - Ottawa MaxSys is currently looking for an Intermediate Desktop Support...
Sales Representative (Koodo) | Place D'Orleans, Orleans, ON - RET21679-19 Description Are you...
Field & Infusion Nurse (RN) - Ottawa - 00001SEO Are you looking to make a difference in a...
Information Technology - Ottawa MaxSys is currently looking for a Mobile Application Developer...